Random fun facts list
20 Random fun facts
1. “Vodka” is Russian for “little water”.
2. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
3. 35,000 people in the U.S. will die from the flu annually.
4. Rats and horses can’t vomit.
5. 35% of the people using personal ads for dating are already married!
6. Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th”.
7. A turtle can breathe through it’s butt.
8. Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
9. The first hard drive available for the Apple II had a capacity of only 5 megabytes.
10. When you sneeze, all your bodily functions stop, even your heart.
11. Women never have anything to wear. Don’t question the racks of clothes in the closet; you “just don’t understand”.
12. Men stay good looking while going to bed and wake up still looking good.
13. Don’t try to teach men how to do anything in public. They can learn in private, in public they have to know!
14. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
15. A lion, the most sexually active animal in the world, can mate with the same female hundred times a day.
16. There are more chickens than people in the world.
17. The giraffe is the only mammal that has no vocal cords, so it is completely silent.
18. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
19. Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
20. A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.