Weird funny facts
Funny weird facts
1. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
2. A normal person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a Few weeks.
3. Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
4. Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building, it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realise what is occurring, relax and correct itself.
5. Sharks and rays are the only animals known to man that don’t get cancer. Scientists believe this has something to do with the fact that they don’t have bones, but cartilage.
6. If you put two straws in your mouth, one inside a drink and one outside it, you won’t be able to drink through either straw.
7. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
8. Gopher snakes in Arizona are not poisonous, but when frightened they may hiss and shake their tails like rattlesnakes.
9. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
10. One in three dog owners say they have talked to their pets on the phone.
11. You are about 1 centimeter taller in the morning than in the evening!
12. You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40, females have 36.
13. Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
14. In ancient Egypt priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
15. It is not possible to tickle yourself. This is because when you attempt to tickle yourself you are totally aware of the exact time and manner in which the tickling will occur, unlike when someone else tickles you.
16. 23% of all photocopier faults world-wide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
17. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
18. It’s physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
19. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
20. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
21. Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
22. The tooth is the only part of the human body that can