1. Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
2. If you carn’t have midnight snack why do we have a light in the fridge?
3. Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
4. It doesn’t matter what temperature the room is. It’s always room-temperature.
5. I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbor said “Are you going to help?” I said, “No, Six should be enough.
6. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
7. I think animal testing is a terrible idea, because they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
8. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
9. He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don