1. Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals and hides at night?
2. There are a pound of feathers, and a pound of seashells. What weighs more?
3. There is a man standing over a dead body in a coffin, and another man walks in and asks, who’s in the coffin. The first man replies, brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man’s father is my fathers son. Who’s in the coffin?
4. This thing was here since the world began yet it is never more than one month old. What is It?
5. How can you physically stand behind your friend as he physically stands behind you?
6. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
7. If the red house is on the right side and if the blue house is on the left side where