1. What did the blonde say to her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
2. What goes up and never comes down?
3. What has to be broken before it can be used?
4. What’s the difference between here and there?
5. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
6. How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?
7. Who is Lady GaGa closest to in her family?
8. Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?
9. Do you know what is wrong with political jokes?
10. What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
11. A net which cannot catch fish?
12. Why do we go to bed?
13. Why are televisions attracted to people?
14. What question could never be answered “yes”?
15. Why do Indian men eat more rice than Irish men do?
16. What comes down but never goes up?
17. What goes up when rain comes down?
18. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and ***** ?
19. A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was crossing the street. How did he see her?
20. Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?
Answers to fun riddles
1. Is it mine?
2. Your age.
3. An egg.
4. The letter “T”.
6. Tell her a joke on Wednesday.
7. Her Ma ma ma ma!
8. A barber.
9. They get elected.
12. Because bed can’t come to us.
13. Because, people turn them on.
14. Are you sleeping?
15. There are more Indian men than Irish men.
17. An umbrella!
19. It was a bright and sunny day!
20. The president.