Hard riddles and answers
Hard riddles and answers
1. Even with a thousand legs, I cannot stand, I have a ridiculously long neck, but no head, Maids hate me, I don’t know why I just do my job and that’s not a lie.
What am I?
2. What do you get when you cross an automobile with a household animal?
3. What goes in and around the house but never touches it?
4. Mary’s father has 5 daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the 5th daughter?
5. What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
6. You cannot outrun me. You cannot hide from me nor touch me. Darkness shapes me, but I thrive in light. What am I?
7. A horse is tied to a 15 feet rope and there is a bale of hay 25 feet away from it. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bale of hay. How is this possible?
8. What is greater than God, more powerful than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die?
9. I am slim and tall, many find me desirable and appealing. They touch me and I give a false good feeling. Once I shine in splendor, but only once and then no more. For many, I am “to die for”. What am I?
10. Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell, but it doesn’t matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can’t reach the window to escape. They then realize that they could tunnel out. They start, but soon give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?
11. There are three cups of flour and you take one away. How many cups of flour do you have now?
12. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
13. In a family, there is a mom, dad and four sisters. Each sister has one brother. How many people are in the family?
14. You are lost and alone in the woods. You stumble across an old cabin, and decide to stay there for the night. You want some heat and light, but the only things you find in the cabin are a candle, an oil lamp and a wood burning stove. You look in your pocket but you only have one match left. What do you light first?
15. A man married three women in Michigan. He never got divorced and none of his wives died, yet he didn