1. There’s a one story house. Everything in the house is blue, the walls are blue, the bathroom is blue, the floor is blue, the kitchen, is blue, all of the bed rooms are blue, but what color is the stairs?
2. There was this competition where the contestants had to hold “something”. At the end of the event, the winner was a person who was physically disabled (he had no hands nor any feet)! What was that “something”?
3. Before a judge handed down a sentence, he let the convicted person make a statement. The judge said that if the statement was true, he would only sentence the convicted to four years in prison. If the convicted made a false statement, the sentence would be six years in prison. The convicted made the sentence, and the judge let the person go free. What was the statement?
4. There is a tunnel in the side of a hill. It is only big enough to hold one train, and has only one track. Two trains going the opposite direction entered the tunnel at exactly 8:00 and both left the tunnel on the opposite side wich they came in 3 min. later, with no collision. How?
5. I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I’m not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I’m never thrown. What am I?
6. When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the day after this day?
7. Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?
8. The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
9. Four cars come to a four way stop all coming from a different direction. They can