1. Most months have 30 or 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2. What can you catch but not throw?
3. What is the quickest way to double your money?
4. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
5. You can keep it only after giving it away to someone else. What is it?
6. What kind of stones are never found in the ocean?
7. What happens when you throw a green stone in the red sea?
8. What do elves do after school?
9. Why did the chicken cross the road?
10. What is full of holes, but can still hold a lot of water?
11. The more you have of me, the less you see. Who am I?
12. Say my name and I disappear. Who am I?
13. Why can’t a man living in New York be buried in Chicago?
14. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
15. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
16. I am a box that holds keys without locks, yet they can unlock your soul. What am I?
17. A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days and leaves on Friday. How did he do it?
18. If you drop me I’m sure to crack but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
19. A father’s child, a mother’s child, yet no one’s son.
Who am I?
20. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
Answers to simple riddles
1. All of them do.
2. A cold.
3. Fold it in half.
4. Your name.
5. Your word.
7. It gets wet.
9. To get to the other side.
10. A sponge.
13. Because he