Easy riddles for kids
Easy riddles for kids
1. What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all?
2. What starts with a 'P', ends with an 'E' and has thousands of letters?
3. What has two hands, a round face, always runs, but stays in place?
4. What do you get if you milk a cow after an earthquake?
5. I travel the world and I am drunk constantly. Who am I?
6. I run but never walk, I murmur but never talk,I go but never stop. What am I?
7. What is black when it is clean and white when it is dirty?
8. If you throw a white rock into the Red Sea, what does it become?
9. What always goes to sleep with his shoes on?
10. If there are three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?
11. He has married many but has never been married. Who is he?
12. What shoes should you wear when your basement is flooded?
13. What belongs to you, but is used more by others?
14. What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night?
15. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can't go outside. What am I?
16. The more you have of me, the less you see. Who am I?
17. I'm the son of water but when I return to water, I die Who am I?
18. Why did the one handed man cross the road?
19. What is the best thing to get your parents for Christmas?
20. What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
21. Not my sister nor my brother but still the child of my mother and father. Who am I?
22. The more it dries, the wetter it becomes. What is it?
23. A father's child, a mother's child, yet no one's son. Who am I?
24. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
25. How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?
26. My neighbor makes mistakes. I get rid of them. Who am I?
27. Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
28. No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. What am I?
29. I give milk and have a horn but I'm not a cow? Who am I?
30. What can honk without using a horn?
Answers to easy riddles for kids
1. The shadow of an elephant.
2. The Post Office.
3. A clock.
4. Milk shake.
6. A river.
7. A blackboard.
9. A horse.
10. Two. Cause you took two.
11. A priest.
13. Your name!
14. A pillow.
15. A Keyboard.
18. To get to the second hand store.
19. A list of everything you want.
20. A Road.
22. A towel.
23. The daughter.
25. It can have a hole in it.
26. An eraser.
28. A Calendar.
29. A milk truck.
30. A goose.
Related funny riddles:
Fun riddle comments