Hard riddles with answers
Hard riddles with answers
1. I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
2. A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute. How was he able to survive?
3. What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don't want to use it?
4. You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung.
What is it?
5. What is big and yellow and comes in the morning to brighten mom's day?
6. What is that which goes with a car, comes with a car, is of no use to a car, and yet the car cannot go without it?
7. There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good. Who are they?
8. A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a shotgun, and points it at the man's face. The man says, "Thank you" gets up, and walks out of the pub. Why did they behave this way?
9. Why can't Kevin Smith, who is now living in Canada, not be buried in the USA?
10. At the beach. A bell rings, a woman dies. What happened?
11. Six glasses are in a row. The first three are filled with milk and the last three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so that the full and the empty glasses alternate?
12. What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and the beginning of every ending?
13. You are in a room with 3 monkeys. One monkey has a banana, one has a stick, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest primate?
14. I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?
15. How is it that a person born in Massachusetts, whose parents were both born in Massachusetts, is not born a U.S. Citizen?
16. If you were standing directly on Antarcticas South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?
17. An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension. You will find me in everyday and see me in all Autumns. It's a pity that you cannot see me in the air and yet it’s so wonderful to be a part of the great Atlantic ocean! Guess what am I?
18. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
19. Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
20. Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
21. When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the day after this day?
22. Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals and hides at night?
23. A man is pushing his car along the road when he comes to a hotel. He shouts, "I'm bankrupt!" Why?
24. In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
25. I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?
26. A girl who was just learning to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction, but didn't break the law. How come?
27. What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
28. Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth. What is it?
Answers to hard riddles
1. A wheelbarrow.
2. The airplane was on the runway.
3. An anchor.
4. A bell.
5. The school bus.
7. Water, fire, earth, wind.
8. He had the Hic-ups.
9. Because he is still alive.
10. The bell was a signal that the was too deep to swim.The woman was deaf and does not hear the bell.She enters the water to swim and she drowns.
11. Pick up the second glass and pour the milk into the fifth glass and then put it back in the second position.
12. The letter E.
15. If he was born before 1783, then Massachusetts would still be a British colony.
17. The letter A.
18. Your breath.
19. Your Memories.
20. Man. He crawls on all fours as a baby, then walks on two feet as an adult, and then walks with a cane as an old man.
22. A fly.
23. He was playing Monopoly.
24. A bullet.
25. Pencil lead.
26. She was walking.
28. An echo.
Related funny riddles:
Fun riddle comments